Started Dec 26, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bloodycape
Senior MemberPosts: 1,427Gear list
Like?
SLT wildlife a few ?
Dec 26, 2012

It's been a while since I have kept up with this, but will either the A37 or A55 work for shooting birds in flight, and moving animals? or would the EVF, and possibly lens selection be the deterring factor here? I was thinking getting either one of the aforementioned SLT and solely use it with one the longer zoom lenses for wildlife. I take the A55 would better for such scenario since it has a larger buffer, but then I take the A37 has the better sensor(which has it's own advantages)?

My other concern is the SLT cameras maybe a bit large, and heavy with the zoom lens, specially when hiking, or is there not much real world difference between either one of those cameras vs the bigger m4/3 cameras like the G2(which I also own)? Thank you.

bloodycape's gear list:bloodycape's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Sony SLT-A37 Sony SLT-A55
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow