IQ, old F20/30 vs. XF1 (I a should have asked it this way before)

Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Hi Joel...
In reply to danny_only, Dec 26, 2012

danny_only wrote:

Joel Stern wrote:

Such a busy forum, surprise no one has an opinion on this one.... I am just wanting to know how it does against the best of the F's.

I have been very busy, but severl days ago I had a telephone conversation with Hugo, he is enjoying using the XF1, I guess F20/F30 are already cameras in the past, even the F100 is A Camera of No Return (to F30), not to mention the F200.

BTW, I asked him, if it is beneficial to use M-Size on XF-1, he said "Not anymore, the L-Size shows more details and not much degradation in the DR and noise departments.

I will now follow Hugo's suggestions.  He is the master of the Fujifilm cameras.

So good luck with your new purchase and check for lens decentered problem before taking the XF-1 home.

-- hide signature --

Best Regards,
Danny
'Close enough is good enough, I just come here for fun:p
Fujifilm Alternate Low Light Solution'
http://g4.img-dpreview.com/994AB6F626554A6BB0A3BD05309E0000.jpg
Other Pics
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/yeeonly/

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WmAxNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow