SX50 Mini-Reviews Christmas Special - Did you find your new camera under the tree?

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
VisionLight
Senior MemberPosts: 2,728Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50 Mini-Reviews Christmas Special - Did you find your new camera under the tree?
In reply to cnli, Dec 26, 2012

cnli wrote:

Thanks a lot! I found out more useful things after I read your review from the beginning for the second time, and that is wonderful. The best is, you gave me a standard that I know what can be reached and achieved from this little camera.

Yes, I'm in the first group. And therefore, no matter I can or cannot produce the same quality level as yours, I will not need the expensive & heavy loads in the future. LOL

cn

Hi cn,

I'm with you. By putting together this compilation, I also came across some things where I said to myself "Duh, I know that, why aren't I applying it??!!". I'll blame it on age.

Thanks for your comments about my work. I try to create images with technical quality, but more importantly that make me smile or think or feel something about something, and hopefully make others feel something in their own way. When we have an easy to use camera like this one, it allows us to just go with it and have fun. Hope you do too.

Vision

VisionLight's gear list:VisionLight's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow