SX50 Mini-Reviews Christmas Special - Did you find your new camera under the tree?

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
VisionLight
Senior MemberPosts: 2,570Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50 Mini-Reviews Christmas Special - Did you find your new camera under the tree?
In reply to FJG3, Dec 26, 2012

FJG3 wrote:

Great review and very helpful. Although I have the S100, G1X, G15, I really want to get my hands on the SX50. Figure I'll get it in January after all the Christmas bills are done. I am blown away by the IQ I get from my G15 RAW and PP and expect the SX50 to be as good or better. Your review is as good or better than than everything I've read so far, thanks a million.

FJG3,

Hope you get a good after holiday sale on the SX50. It's a fun camera and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Good shooting technique will get you very good images as well. For instances when I'm out with my SX40 or SX50 and S100 together, for many applications (HD LCD or web) I can't tell which images came from which camera. You have to pixel peep andeven then they're close. But with all the other features the SX come with, I'm not too concerned with pixel peeping.

Thanks for your comments on the review. I've had fun doing it.

Vision

VisionLight's gear list:VisionLight's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow