Lightroom 4 vs. ACR vs. Canon DPP

Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Fastfwd01
Regular MemberPosts: 303Gear list
Like?
Re: Lightroom 4 vs. ACR vs. Canon DPP
In reply to Fastfwd01, Dec 26, 2012

I’m getting a kick out of going back over my old pics and tweaking them (even my old jpegs that don’t have RAW companions).  I could have done this with Photoshop, but I always had some reservations about retouching my pics for whatever dumb reason I did. I suppose it seemed like it was cheating to bump them up from what the camera captured.

Some of my faves that I have printed and framed previously as they were and with a bit of tweaking in Lightroom. I’m thinking I may need to reprint these.

Maybe one of my all time fave shots that highlights my love of the G Series Canons - no bags on the bike; just my G12 in a small belt pouch randomly finding the perfect light with a cool background

Even the jpeg took what to my eye looks like a pretty amazing tune up with Lightroom

Another beautiful backdrop; albeit not perfectly framed/composed, but just me and the G12 out exploring New Mexico

Maybe a little heavy handed, but really brought out that color of that backdrop well that was lost in the original jpeg

Fastfwd01's gear list:Fastfwd01's gear list
Canon PowerShot G6 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS M
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow