I like my 5100 more than my D7000.

Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
jimmybob
Regular MemberPosts: 150Gear list
Like?
Maybe a second opinion??
In reply to sworth, Dec 25, 2012

sworth wrote:

I upgraded from the D200 to the D7000 recently, and I immediately was getting razor sharp shots. I handed my camera to a friend who shoots with a Canon pocket camera and for the life of him, he couldn't get a sharp shot out of it. You have to "work" it with a D7000. It isn't set up for point and shoot.

I think the vast majority of all quality control complaints about camera equipment is user error. It's like someone used to driving a Kia stepping into a race car and ten minutes later saying, "There was something wrong with that car! It headed straight for a telephone pole!"

I've often wondered, of all the people that were having problems (especially those that went through multiple bodies), did they actually let someone else try their camera? What I mean is lend it out for a day to allow a good test.  I think most of us know one or two people shoot DSLR, why not a second opinion?

The D7000 just seems to be one of those beasts that either you love or hate, with no in between.

-- hide signature --

WSSA# 280
James

jimmybob's gear list:jimmybob's gear list
Nikon D7100 Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
ManyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow