Started Dec 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bryan E
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
Upgrading a EPL-1 to what?
Dec 25, 2012

I got an EPL-1 when the first came out, bought the 14-150, and panasonic 20mm.  I was pretty excited about the whole package for a while but then it started to fade a bit and I found myself to spend less time with all the lenses and never take the 20mm off.  I think the complexity of the controls was a bit too much for me and I'm not terribly excited about the 'user experience' with the EPL-1.

I'm thinking of changing something - either selling the whole package and going with something simpler, or get a new body.  I went into Sammy's the other day and without much hesitation, the salesman said I needed to keep my lenses and just get the E-PM2.  He also showed me the Sony RX-100 which I was really fascinated with because of its size.

Im up for doing some research, but I was wondering if any of you can recommend a few other models to look at.  I think big on my list would be ease of use as I have found that although I really do enjoy nice pictures, I don't really have the patience to mess with settings while traveling and moving around.  I'd be happy to switch brands if this was needed.

Olympus PEN E-PM2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow