RX-1 Backfocus issue

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
daxrocker
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Re: I wouldn't waste time comparing RX1 to a DSLR.....
In reply to LTZ470, Dec 25, 2012

LTZ470 wrote:

Definitely the farthest from a "toy"...lol...this is frustration talking at best...it is a Pro Camera there is no doubt...in the NEAR future we are going to see some shots with RX1 that will rival "anything" on the market at 35mm...just "hide and watch"...

The RX1 is unbelievably a super duper camera and I have shot high end Canons with top of the line glass...the RX1 is only limited by the hands that it resides in and yes, that means my hands for sure...wait till a Pro gets some time spent with it...it is going to knock folks socks off...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

the fact that i can produce decent images with it, does not make it a useful tool for professional photography... just like a LEICA S2 or 1DX in your hands, wont make you a PRO.

so better think twice next time, before you attack people with such an attitude talking about them as being "frustrated".

by the way, why dont you enlight us with some of your decent photography? why are you waiting for a PRO to show you what the RX1 is capable of?

let me guess? you dont even own an RX1? well, sp provide some DSLR pics you made with the "high end Canons with top of the line glass" you shot with...

i am really curious, if they can cope with my iPhoneography...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow