Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
blogan
Contributing MemberPosts: 681
Like?
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
In reply to LouieLouie, Dec 25, 2012

My sentiments exactly. Although I probably post a little more than people would like, and probably about some trivial matters, but I have to say that this place is better than any book I have read.

I was over in Europe recently and in Denmark to be exact, and had just purchased my 7D. I was out taking pictures and all of a sudden is started acting weird, to me at least. I couldn't figure it out and had that sinking feeling of, what will I do now. Miles from home, no resources, no car to get around quickly, and I truly thought my camera was broken.

My first thought was to duck into some coffee place, get on the internet and post my problem here and see what happens.

I did and within 5 minutes my problem was solved. Complete operator error due to just not knowing the camera. But this forum got me back out and taking shots again. Not to mention all of the basic photography knowledge I have gained from posting and reading here.

Aside from the camera itself, this forum is the best tool for me for photography.

Thanks to everyone.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow