Started Dec 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
anakin2178
Regular MemberPosts: 162Gear list
Like?
Just Switchd back to Sony!
Dec 25, 2012

I found a great Sony A700 in pristine condition, with 3 wonderful lenses.

The A700 was from an original owner whom took great care of it. Had the original box, manuals remote, everything pretty much still sealed. The camera LCD is scratch and blemish free. Always had the cover on it. Shutter sounds beautiful. He also gave me 3 extra Sony Batteries.

The lenses are Minolta 28-75 f2.8, Minolta 17-35 f2.8 and Minolta 50 f1.7. All lenses are in great condition, and he always kept filters on the front elements.

Got the camera and 3 lenses for $680.00

I ordered the A700 Battery grip from Adorama's used department in E+ condition for $139.00. Received it today and it's in pretty much in new condition. Looks like it has never been used. Was sealed in it's original box.

I cant wait to start shooting and uploading a few pics. Santa Clause was good to me this year, and I am very happy to be back with Sony/Minolta.

anakin2178's gear list:anakin2178's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-35mm 1:2.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 35-100mm 1:2.0 Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II +1 more
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow