SX50 Mini-Reviews Christmas Special - Did you find your new camera under the tree?

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
VisionLight
Senior MemberPosts: 2,728Gear list
Like?
Re: Blue skies with no dust bunny spots -- priceless!
In reply to MurryG, Dec 25, 2012

MurryG wrote:

Thanks Vision! I really appreciate your efforts of behalf of these great little cameras and their users. As you know most of the attention goes to the big boys. One of the best things that I'm enjoying about my SX50 is the complete lack of those awful dust bunny spots that show up in the photos from cameras with interchangeable lenses :0) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Hi Murry,

We've both seen a lot of different size cameras in our time. I think I can easily predict that these little cameras will in the not too distant future be referred to as the "big boys". I can see it now, Christmas 2030, as I'm waiting for my new SX camera to be implanted in my mind's eye. Hope I still have some useful neurons left by that time to use as storage. Those dust bunnies are already trying to take up the space right now.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well,

Vision

VisionLight's gear list:VisionLight's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow