Sony Gift Cards 20% Discount

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
cruzcat01
Regular MemberPosts: 191Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony Gift Cards 20% Discount
In reply to ssww, Dec 24, 2012

I have already gone through the exercise of logging in through the EPP account and the A99 shows up as $2519. So yeah it is available through the link/PIN I had posted.

ssww wrote:

cruzcat01 wrote:

You can effectively net a A99 for ~ $2200 with this offer.

Register with your email id and PIN "EPPFORD286". This PIn has been floating around for the past two weeks and nothing "shady" about it AFAIK.

The EPP price of A99 is $2520. Buy $2200 in gift cards and receive $440 gift cards (free). If you sign up for sony rewards you also get $25 in rewards point which is only usable in the Sony Store.

Not all Sony EPPs are created equal. Some have a long list of products, including alpha cameras, that are not included in the EPP, basically anything I may even have a mild interest in buying. :-).

Once a Sony Style store employee specifically told me that alpha cameras were not covered by EPP.

cruzcat01's gear list:cruzcat01's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Sony DT 55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow