Help on printer suggestion

Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,639
Like?
Re: How does this deal sound??
In reply to Craig, Dec 24, 2012

Craig wrote:

r2880 less than a year old, hardly used, 2 sets of cartridges, plus a set of cartridges in the printer almost full, roll of epson paper, selling because does not use very much.

asking $350?

Probably could get it for $300?

risky?

Sounds good, but I had to purchase my 2880 at full price with rebate.  I later stumbled onto a very much like new Epson 2400 at a really great price.  A professional photographer purchased it new and then ended up not liking it over his 3880 so it pretty much sat there unused in his studio.  He ask to return it a few months later, but was told that he could not return it but could trade it in on some used camera equipment.  I walked in the very day after he returned it and my good friend at my photo shop told me about it and I was able to pick it up for $160.00, it still had ink in most of its cartridges.  It looks just like brand new and I am still using it along with my 2880.  As for your deal I would go for it if you could not find anything any better.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow