jhal
Senior MemberPosts: 2,178Gear list
Like?
Re: Where is Canon 1DX made?
In reply to Tareq Abdulla, Dec 24, 2012

Tareq Abdulla wrote:

jhal wrote:

TareqPhoto wrote:

If you come to my country then you can get this camera new with all the items included [battery, cables, charger,...etc] for a price is less than the net price about $600-800, i bought it new for a lot cheaper than the net price [around $6090, i found cheaper a bit somewhere].

in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? I find the UAE more expensive than Europe for Canon cameras and lenses but condsiderably cheaper for Sigma, Tamron etc etc.

Also with Canon gear you get Middle East warranty.

Dubai

I bought my 1DX for $6400 which is cheaper about $400 than the US online most stores [$6800], and i found another store which sell it for $6120, and that store is an authorized Hasselblad/Profoto and some another brands dealer, i missed to buy from them, and they give me very reasonable prices for gear Canon or another things, if you care much about the warranty then forget it, i don't care about it.

Thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing the information about the 2 shops in Dubai? You can send me an email via dpreview. I am in Dubai on business at the end of January and the price is very tempting...

jhal's gear list:jhal's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow