Started Dec 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
MarkyM
Contributing MemberPosts: 884Gear list
Like?
Re: Show your outdoor thermometer!
In reply to YiannisPP, Dec 23, 2012

YiannisPP wrote:

That does look cold:)

I have a question though regarding the second and third photos. I assume they are RAW conversions as I can see some grain. The second pic looks blurry overall and the third becomes less defined in the left edge of the frame (the branches), when viewed at the original size in the gallery. I am curious as to what might have caused the second pic's fuzziness. Can't be camera shake with 1/800sec shutter speed (or can it, it was cold!). And the third? Focus issue? It seems the left tree is at the same distance as the middle one (perfectly defined) and they are not close to the camera anyway.

Any ideas out there? I frequently get stuff like that with (some of) my cameras which I can't explain sometimes.

Yes, quick RAW conversions in LR 4.3.

The blurriness was caused by shooting through my (not crystal clean) kitchen window.

Sorry about chickening out from going outside.

-- hide signature --

M--

MarkyM's gear list:MarkyM's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow