mujana
Senior MemberPosts: 2,873Gear list
Like?
thnxs Han
In reply to han47, Dec 23, 2012

han47 wrote:

Hi mujana,

did you look here for ideas ?
I like their shop but also use the site to look up stuff and prices.
Very knowledgable people.
http://www.cameranu.nl/nl/studio-accessoires/achtergrond-systemen/h5084_r184#page=2
Ciao, Han.

I know Cameranu from their website. Also took a look at their background support systems. Thinking about Menik D-37 / Falcon Eyes SPK-1a and Calumet Heavy Duty background system (the last is their own version of a sturdy background system). I know Menik/Falcon Eyes / Linkstar/etc. (and many more) are Chinese. Don't think that's a negative in every way though. I prefer paper rolls (180grams), and plan to buy at least Arctic White and (ultra) Black. I do not care about any other colors. I just do not know what to buy yet (also because there seem to be very little reviewing on the internet (quality of Background systems). I would love to read finer details of every set. Or user reports.

Thnxs for answering!

mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow