I thought it was only 1 oil spont in my D600 sensor, man, it's a lot of them! Locked

Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
frank-in-toronto
Senior MemberPosts: 1,001
Re: I thought it was only 1 oil spont in my D600 sensor, man, it's a lot of them!
In reply to lorange, Dec 23, 2012

lorange wrote:

I have had nikon D200, D700, D3x. All of them had some dust/oil spots after some use , you just have to live with it and learn how to clean it, Blow it if dust or wet clean if oil.

I never thought there was anything wrong with my cameras, its just the way it is , changing lenses ,,,,, you get dust that need to be cleaned every now and then. and it normally don't show up unless your using small aperture.

-- hide signature --

Nikon , Fuji

"after some use"

ok. how much? how about 1 day with no lens change? the problem is severe for those that experience it.  Nikon has really hurt their brand with this issue.  well, actually, it's their lack of response that's the real issue.  we all know things can go wrong.  but for $2000 body only, this should have been resolved a while ago.

for people moving into FF, the canon markII is dirt cheap now.  there are alternatives.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Higuma MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow