Boreing Wet Day Shots.

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Richard the picture man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,851
Like?
Re: Boring Wet Day Shots.
In reply to John McCormick, Dec 23, 2012

Soheil,

That`s true, there was not even a dramatic sky to help. Right camera for the rain ! In my opinion it is the right camera for everything, I love it.

afterswish1,

Thanks for taking the time to give your analysis. At the moment I am a bit limited health wise, getting out of the car and into the cold wet weather to take pictures seemed too much like hard work. So, when I took my wife shopping I sat in the car and had a play with my camera. The first shots are taken through the front windscreen, which was just inches from the lens, to get a really great depth of field so that the windscreen and objects outside were sharp I stopped the aperture down and consequently had to increase iso. I forgot to reset for the post shot. The shot of the derelict shed was taken to compare with the same shot I took 6 years ago. Sadly I am struggling to find that original, but if I do i will post it on the forum, six years ago it was a lot more complete.

John,

39 degrees C. my that is hot, our bright British greens would not last long in that heat. Mind you, I don`t think I would either, unless - you had lots of ice cold drinks stashed under the tree.

-- hide signature --

Regards - Richard
Happy guy with a K5
N.B. All my Images, even the bad ones, are Protected by Copyright

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow