A99 tested on DXO - score: 89

Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Trevor_S
Regular MemberPosts: 204Gear list
Like?
Re: A99 tested on DXO - score: 89
In reply to rithex, Dec 23, 2012

rithex wrote:

Who cares?... I'm pretty sure most people that actually use and enjoy their cameras don't overcrop, blow pics up 10x then turn up the gamma to look at the different black levels.

I don't think forums are for you then ?  Most of the stuff in here and in most forums I go to is hand wringing over the minutiae.

I had all my camera gear stolen while being asleep and drugged in Cambodia !

http://help-cambodia.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/delay-in-transmissions.html

So before that it had been months since I was here, aside when thinking of a new P&S.  I came back to do research on what to buy.  I assumed I would get a Nikon D800 but then I started reading about the A99 and here I am... order has been made,  (A-99, HVL60 Flash, CZ24-80 and CZ 85 lenses and 3 x filters) wallet has been raped, just awaiting delivery.  I used to think Nikon was expensive until I came to Sony !!!

After I get it, I will be back many times with questions, which these same guys can often answer and then hardly at all as I will be out using it.

So, I love this place, I just breeze over most of it.

Trevor_S's gear list:Trevor_S's gear list
Nikon D300 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA Carl Zeiss Planar T* +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow