Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Contributing MemberPosts: 987Gear list
Like?
Thus far, pumped with 35 1.8
Dec 22, 2012

No samples yet just got home and its crazy time for the holidays but I had the 35 1.8 on my door step from Sony this morning. It is easily the best lens in my arsenal so far. Its feel, the focus ring, the nice amount of heft, and the snap quick auto focus are incredible. I am amazed at how much faster it is acquiring focus on exactly what I want it to than say the Sigma 30 or SEL50.

The shots I took in around my house all looked great on the lcd but that can be deceptive. Ill get some this weekend and upload them. If anyone has any requests or what the combo looks like on a 5n let me know. So far this looks well worth its price tag. (Also on the Sony Style store there is an education discount, but then they charge tax, so it was delivered for $430.) Better than the $448 everywhere else.

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow