Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BobT
Forum ProPosts: 11,378Gear list
Like?
A good lens duo for scenic shooting?
Dec 22, 2012

I shoot with a Canon T2i.  I'm looking for a reasonable 2 lens outfit for use when going to the SW to photograph the red-rock territory.  I was thinking of one lens being something like a 70-200mm lens, but what would you recommend for a second lens?  This 2nd one would likely see more of the action..I would think.  I could possibly stitch for the super-wide shots, but wouldn't want to do a lot of that sort of thing.  And I realize that 2 lenses may seem to be limiting me, but I'd really like to try and do this with only 2.

Then too, maybe these "2" lenses shouldn't include the 70-200mm, but some other lens that might be more practical.  I've never been to this part of the country, and may never go again.  So I'd like to do the best I can with what I take to use.

I'm guessing that the 15-85mm lens would get some votes, but what others might also be nominated?  Thanks.

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow