RX1 already, Santa how about this? Anyone else sending request?

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Elevated Visual
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
RX1 already, Santa how about this? Anyone else sending request?
Dec 22, 2012

Boy the Elves really have a good sample to replicate for me this Christmas. With this much dynamic range I don't think their getaway with a plastic replica this year. Sorry, little too much eggnog here. This camera is my new necklace and people hardly even recognize the bling. With the EVF I can lock in focus and then manually adjust without a tripod and get acceptable shots to print 24 x 36" metallic. I also printed a 6000' elevation long-range sunset shot (on tripod)matte 42"x 66" "sold". went with some buddies on the shoot everybody got out of the vehicles with the big cameras and tripods I put the RX1 on my big tripod everybody cracked up. It really does look ridiculous. Back in studio nobody was laughing. Landscape photography, it holds up against my 5DIII just requires more sample shots to pick. Yeah it has a lot of quarks, that lens is not one of them. Black-and-white portraits print phenomenal with this lens.  This little camera has almost already paid for itself over the last two weeks. I can wear it around my neck all day and catch angles and people I would not have previously been exposed to lugging my rig.

Great Smoky Mountain Railroad 'big boy dream." handheld shot check out the clarity of the black painted wheels.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow