Veteran MemberPosts: 4,435Gear list
Like?
Re: Full Frame NEX new SR5 rumor
In reply to NEXFULLFRAME, Dec 22, 2012

NEXFULLFRAME wrote:

dmanthree wrote:

losangeles wrote:

Full Frame NEX coming in a year

Good lenses for that system coming in 10 years.

Sony needs to understand that they need more lenses than bodies. OK, I know there are some OK lenses out there, but really, where is the high quality standard zoom? The high quality primes? During the time I had a NEX 5 I loved the sensor and body, but was very constrained by the lack of glass. If Sony is serious about a FF NEX system, they had better start developing lenses now.

There was a lack of lenses during the time of the original 5. This no longer represents the current situation.

And the early adopters for this FF system have already got the FF lenses - they want the camera in order to be able to properly use them!. This gives SONY breathing space and a lot of initial product support while they ramp up production.

But those Alpha lenses will still require a clumsy adapter. There are no FF native mount NEX lenses.

-- hide signature --

No Signature.

dmanthree's gear list:dmanthree's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow