Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Denis de Gannes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,293Gear list
Re: ASP still alive or dead?
In reply to Henry Richardson, Dec 22, 2012

Henry Richardson wrote:

Denis de Gannes wrote:

Yes, its exactly the same as the Beta no additional changes.The program executable is dated Oct 19, 2012.

Denis, do you know what the problems were with the beta that were not fixed in yesterday's release? I haven't been following ASP in a long time. Do you think the fact that the release is exactly the same as the beta is because the beta was pretty solid or that Corel had just stopped doing any further development and just let the beta out as a release to make it seem like the product is still alive?

-- hide signature --

Henry Richardson
http://www.bakubo.com

I believe "Corel" were not able to fix any of the bugs or did not think they were serious enough to delay the release further. At least now that it is official users that have been waiting for the additional support of new cameras can do their update. I am sure lots of users were not aware of the "Beta" release or do not feel comfortable to use beta releases.

-- hide signature --

Denis de Gannes

Denis de Gannes's gear list:Denis de Gannes's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-510 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Prstl2 MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow