D600 at 6606 Shutter Count

Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
clarnibass
Senior MemberPosts: 1,218
Like?
Re: Yes, the D600 is dustier than it should be
In reply to eNo, Dec 22, 2012

Hi

Assuming you didn't make a mistake and replied to the wrong post...

Re 1: If I implied that a $2,000 camera shouldn't have dust, I didn't mean to. Maybe language barrier (not my first language). What I meant was that I am just surprised that this much more expensive (and IMO in many ways better made) camera had significantly more dust after such a short time, when compared with my never cleaned, much cheaper, APS-C camera after two years.

Re 2: That's exactly what I meant, mine doesn't have that top left blob which I think is good. I'm not ascribing this to anything... except my expectations are higher. This is based on my experience with other cheap DSLR camera and a lot of experience working with many different mechanisms and lubrication and other engineering "stuff" (not sure how to call it in English). Also, I'm not demanding anything.

Re 3: What panic...? I'm calmly doing nothing but post a little on the web and keep taking photos  OK, I ordered some things for cleaning sensors I might go to the store and ask them to clean it. Since I have a two years warranty here maybe they will do it for two years... I'll ask. Suing?!?!

Maybe my post gave a completely wrong impression of what I meant...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow