Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
caloymiranda
Regular MemberPosts: 314Gear list
Like?
Re: that's not normal
In reply to Team Thor Expeditions, Dec 22, 2012

Team Thor Expeditions wrote:

cosmoxl wrote:

I won't venture to guess what the problem is but that is not normal behavior. I've never noticed any glitch in transition from grip battery to body battery.

Um, I was sort of thinking that would be the case. I have seen a few other odd things with the PBH including causing the shutter to actuate by gripping the handle hard near the grip shutter button.

The mounting screws were tight, I checked that first. I will be interested to see any other replies.

bc

-- hide signature --

BC
Team Thor Expeditions

There might be something wrong with ur pbh. The transitions on mine have always been smooth. Do you have the latest firmware on your em5? Also, don't tighten the screws too tightly. You may end up damaging the contacts. Check to make sure if the contacts are clean and engage the "lock" on the lower grip when when you're not shooting vertically.

caloymiranda's gear list:caloymiranda's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow