Any issues using the VF-2 with the E-PL5?

Started Dec 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Hen3ry
Forum ProPosts: 10,892Gear list
Like?
Keeping the VF2 under control
In reply to sgoldswo, Dec 21, 2012

sgoldswo wrote:

tinternaut wrote:

Other than it can fall off (not that I've ever had that problem). I've googled, didn't find any (always a good sign) but thought I'd ask the assembled experts of this forum. I'm suffering really bad GAS at the moment and may well pull the trigger on the E-PL5 in the new year. The OM-D is also a tempting option but I've recently found the tilt-able VF-2 a rather nice benefit (really nice, bearing in mind I'll probably have to get the quack to investigate my knees at some point).

Apart from the fact it constantly falls off in my bag, no

I followed advice on this forum and got one of those stick-on lens cap retainer strings and my VF2 is attached to the left hand (from the rear) strap lug with that. When I am using flash, it just dangles. When I am putting it into a bag or my pocket, I dismount it and let it float around.

Cheers, geoff

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow