The two sides of the wildlife & BIF and m4/3s argument

Started Dec 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Brian Wadie
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,297Gear list
Like?
Re: The two sides of the wildlife & BIF and m4/3s argument
In reply to wildlifr, Dec 21, 2012

Be prepared for the "Nay-sayers" to criticise your images. I stopoped posting images on this subject some time back, those in favour will always respond positively and those against will remain negative,

What matters is that those of us indulging in the strange pastime of shooting wildlife and birds in flight with the m3/4rds system satisfy ourselves that it meets our needs and help others who are making this shift to do the same

For what its worth I've had several of my canon shooting friends have a look at the results I'm getting and have been pleasantly suprised at what can be achieved (but none have yet followed me and ditched their canon kit )

At the end of the day - shoot with kit that meets you needs and for heavens sake stop all this wasted effort on the "Yah Booh Sucks - mine's better than yours" nonsense.

If we are wrong in enjoying our m4/3rds for birds in flight use - that's our problem and you all can continue to feel superior because you know better

Brian Wadie's gear list:Brian Wadie's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow