On a safari trip to S.A. .....any suggestions of settings of OM-D EM-5 with 100-300mm.

Started Dec 19, 2012 | Questions thread
absoluutbeginner
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
Re: On a safari trip to S.A. .....any suggestions of settings of OM-D EM-5 with 100-300mm.
In reply to Alexandrite, Dec 21, 2012

Alexandrite wrote:

Sorry I was confused, for some reason thought your original post was a month ago not 1 day ago - must have been reading a very similar question elsewhere a while back!

Awwww, lovely ellie!! Thanks for sharing the pic. Love ellies!

I thought the difference was that the Panny cameras had image stabilisation in their lenses, and the Olympus has it in the camera body? Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it basically the same thing, just located in different areas by the different manufacturers? Haven't noticed any issues so far with the G5. And no issues with the old FZ50 which was a lot less fancy.

-- hide signature --

Hi again....no problem !

I don't know if I can make advertising here....

Just go to  the Olympus site and look for the video of the E-M5.

It will give a good explanation of how it works (better than the G5 stabilization)... and it's working on any lens.

Must say it was for me the best buy i did in years....

Enjoy the picture of  a daddy ellie. 

Daddy Ellie...... I've tried to keep it decent.

absoluutbeginner's gear list:absoluutbeginner's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow