D7000 - some pictures and decisions to be made...

Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,768Gear list
Like?
Re: D7000 - some pictures and decisions to be made...
In reply to Mako2011, Dec 21, 2012

Mako2011 wrote:

Brev00 wrote:

Another fx thread in dx clothing. There is a forum for these cameras. I know it is tough to let go. Maybe there should be a retired/retiring from dx forum.

I can see both sides. The examples are from a D7000 and the info in the thread is of interest to both forums.

You are being very moderate as always.  The conversation is about full frame cameras and which lenses will work well on them.  The pix garnered maybe one comment.  I am sure many threads on the fx forum would be of interest to dx shooters.  I just think in this forum we should not see dx as  a stepping stone and fx cameras should not be the main subject. This happens on flickr, too.  Someone buys a D600 and announces his exit on the D90 group page.  It spreads a pall over the forum, in my opinion.  I know some members own both systems, but I think they can differentiate when they start a thread or make a post.  I wouldn't announce to a Kodak forum that I have grown beyond p & s cameras.

End of rant.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow