Started Dec 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
efg40
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,176Gear list
Like?
Darn you M4/3 forum!
Dec 21, 2012

It is completely your fault that I got the E-M5 in the first place, although I did behave and order it with the 14-42 kit lens last spring. Thanks a lot.

But wow, a pricey cam for me (!), so going to Vegas required a cheap stand-in, and due to influences here, ordered the E-PL1 and Panny 14. Have you no shame?

But then you keep flaunting your Oly45 lens pics and when my dad was getting married I knew the occasion deserved that lens and that no other would do. Will you people ever shut up?

Love that lens, but darn it, it's pretty hard to get that far away sometimes, and you've all been  taunting me with your Panny 25 shots. Jerks!

Amid all my online Christmas shopping, somehow a 25 was ordered, and I totally blame you.

And I can't wait! 

-- hide signature --

Elizabeth
efg40

efg40's gear list:efg40's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +1 more
Olympus PEN E-PL1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow