ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MzLambert
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
(almost) beginner.. seeking advice!
Dec 20, 2012

hi all,

for years i have wanted to become a photographer. in high school i took every photography class that was offered. i have only ever had digital compact cameras. after christmas, i am going to UPGRADE to a better camera. i am not looking for anything FANCY (yet) i would like to get something that will help me learn the basics but that as soon as i know the basics, i can still use it for a while without feeling like i need to upgrade asap.

i found this list on a website i know nothing about, so i hope they know their stuff. i know NOTHING about cameras but it has a pretty good list of cameras in my price range. i am looking to stay around 500 but i might would go up to 800.

anyways, i am wondering which camera in the "best budget digital slr cameras" range would be the best. they rated them and said the Sony A37 is the best out of that list. also which would be best in the "Best Mid-range Digital SLR Cameras" range?

i plan on starting with mainly photography involving 1 main focal point, "family" photography, and some nature.

like i said, nothing FANCY just a basic camera that will help me learn the basics.

thanks in advance!!

ANSWER:
Sony SLT-A37
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow