Started Dec 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
SirLataxe
Senior MemberPosts: 1,395
Like?
Re: EX1 Dawn wintersun on the Lancaster Canal
In reply to ac146, Dec 20, 2012

ac146 wrote:

Hi!

It is a shame that the EX1 is house bound now due to the weather. Well when if it clears, fire up the puppies and take them and the EX1 out for some more adventures. We'd all love to see the pics.

It is a shame that you can't post full size images. I am sure many of us would download. They'd make great wallpaper images for the desktop. Just love 'fine fingers'.

Enjoy Wales. Puppies will too. I am sure we will as well after you post the next crop when you return.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Nova Scotia, Canada

Anyone who wants to download full size pics can send me a PM here on DPR and I'll supply them with the link to a dropbox with various full size dawnlight pics in it.  But from tomorrow I am incommunicado for a bit.

Although I keep the copyright so no one else can claim it, you can in fact use the pics for whatever purpose you like, commercial or otherwise, at no charge.  "Wot!!!", cry the dollarmen, "Here is a dafty not grubbing for pennies like us".  The thing is, I have enough dosh, thenk yew.

Not that those photos are worth anything anyway. 

SirLataxe, who plays rather than works.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow