Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
CurtisLewis
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Re: Got any HG or SHG lenses?
In reply to Everdog, Dec 20, 2012

Everdog wrote:

expressivecanvas wrote:

Yes, I think I will be going this Pentax route as well. Especially considering the new AA-less K-5IIs. And, I have absolutely no interest in m4/3 for a number of reasons.

With this news I know I am done with Olympus... there is no sense in delaying the inevitable by wasting more money on more used Olympus gear (I feel I wasted tons of money already on 4/3 gear in recent years and this news confirms it)... I was waiting for confirmation from Oly one way or the other on future 4/3 bodies and it looks like the confirmation is not what I had hoped.

Goodbye Olympus... HELLO Pentax! The wife won't be happy that I need to start buying a complete new system, but I am excited to be stepping up into a much more attractive system... finally. The only problem is that I am left wishing I went with Pentax rather than Olympus back when I first bought my E-620. That was a very costly mistake.

Patrick

I am looking forward to morons selling their high end Olympus lenses at fire sale prices.

They work great on M43 bodies and when the hybrid comes out next year, they will work even better.

+1

It's as if their shutter count magically hits 150,000 clicks and the sensor melts with just the right rumor/news slant.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
mpeman MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow