Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Louis_Dobson
Forum ProPosts: 26,387
Like?
E5 / OM-D hybrid coming end 2013
Dec 20, 2012

Sorry if this has been said, I did look, but maybe I missed it.
An interview with an Olympus heavy has revealed that an MFT/FT hybrid is coming.
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to realise this is going to be a fat big grip OM-D with a sensor with on chip PDAF.
Good.
It was needed.
And yah boo sucks to the people who insisted Oly did not need to do any such thing.
This will give Eva a decision to make: flog her FT lenses (which will be worth money again) and go MFT, or buy it and keep them?  Her E3 is looking very old now. 
Since we have a GH2 going spare, and Eva does not do sports, plus I've made some lens choices I would now like to unmake, I'll be pushing for her the sell the FT gear.
GH2 plus Panny 7-14 (we will have to buy another) plus 14-45 (currently unused) plus 45mm f2.8 (I'd prefer the Oly 60 instead, so I'd be pleased to give her that), plus 100-300 (I have that and the 75 f1.8 is more my style for a tele) would be a good system for her.  And she should end up with money in the bank (she has the Oly 7-14, 35 macro, 50 macro, the superb 12-60, 50-300, extension tube and 1.4 converter, olus the E3 and grip)

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/acam http://thegentlemansnapper.blogspot.com

Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow