OM-D: Better that it seemed from forum posts.

Started Dec 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
drpoop
Regular MemberPosts: 447Gear list
Like?
Re: Whiners shout louder than happy campers ;-)
In reply to Loga, Dec 20, 2012

Loga wrote:

Pixnat2 wrote:

The OM-D is a fantastic camera, the first m4/3 camera which rise IQ to the level of APS-C cameras. The GH3, E-PL5,... are follwing that trend, thanks to the new sensor, image processing, super fast AF, etc. All good for m4/3 photographers!

But, as always, there's some dissatisfaction among the crowd, and there always will be (Thank you "Holy Marketing" that keeps our lives in a permanent state of dissatisfaction and gear lust ;-)).

Some complaints are justified, but most are based on personal user preferences. Just make a sort among forum posts, ignore those which are only personal egocentric whinning, and suddenly, the number of negative posts will drop drastically

Have fun with your new camera, happy shooting!

-- hide signature --

Yes, whiners shout louder And that's dangerous, because you get more from negative opinions than the actual rate of the happy/unhappy people.

Anyway, this is a very good cam, no problem with ergonomics, great IQ, quick response, lots of customisation opportunity etc. I am glad to have it.

I'm happy to see posts like yours Loga... I fully agree.

As an enthusiast shooter, I may never have to upgrade past the EM-5. That says a lot.

drpoop's gear list:drpoop's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow