Ban violent games too?

Started Dec 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
thomasw333
Regular MemberPosts: 420Gear list
Like?
Re: Of course violent games affect ppl...
In reply to jonrobertp, Dec 20, 2012

jonrobertp wrote:

All input into the eyes/brain affects the thinking of ppl...and thinking affects actions . Not all respond equally, but there most definitely is influence leading to acting out of thoughts in the mind.

OK, don't believe me ? Advertisers spend millions and millions of $$ everywhere...media, tv, movies, games, etc etc....to influence ppl to buy their product...or to go along with what they are promoting. It works...that's why they do it. Different ppl react to different degrees/messages.

Not only in guns, btw. All genres. You canNOT deny that influence works.

That is right 99% of the population is influenced by what they see, I agree then that my playing violent games makes me a more violent person than I would be if I did not play those games. Good thing I do so many non-violent things to counter act that. So we should look to keep kids busy with non-violent things like after school programs. But well I believe that the influence of after school programs are well known. So basically just remember that letting kids play violent kids will affect them to some degree and give them other things to do.

thomasw333's gear list:thomasw333's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow