I have a Sony DSC-H2. It is frozen with the following message "No Memory space in Internal Memory."

Started Dec 19, 2012 | Questions thread
Guidenet
Forum ProPosts: 12,748Gear list
Like?
Things to try
In reply to Jimmy Ray, Dec 20, 2012

Jimmy Ray wrote:

I have a Sony DSC-H2. It it frozen with the following message . . ."In memory space in internal memory.

What am I suppose to do?

Thanks

Have you completely read the manual looking for how to fix this? If not, please do so. If you've lost it, I'm sure you can download one from Sony.

Here's my suggestions in order to try.

Have you used Sony's memory tool to clear the memory stick or did you format it using your computer? Your computer could destroy it or render it a very small memory stick indeed. Answer is to replace the stick.

Try cleaning the contacts on your memory stick with alcohol. Try to make sure none gets inside the card. Just a little dampened on a cloth then wipe down the contacts. Install the card several times. I sometimes leave the contacts slightly damp so they help clean the internal contacts.

Do you have a spare memory stick in the house? Try it.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Craig
Follow me on Twitter @craighardingsr : Equipment in Profile

Guidenet's gear list:Guidenet's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow