Started Dec 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
zs_pl
Contributing MemberPosts: 897
Like?
Re: 158,683 people died from lung cancer in the U.S in 2007
In reply to RobertSigmund, Dec 19, 2012

RobertSigmund wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

"Smoking is responsible for 85% of lung cancers, statistically lung cancer caused by smoking is responsible for nearly 135,000 U.S. deaths per year."

135,000 is way more than 10,000 death caused by guns so why not ban cigarettes too? why not ban the following food that causes cancer Hotdog, Bacon, Doughnuts, French Fries and Chips.

The point of this thread is don't blame the guns for the killings in Newtown, blame Adam Lanza who chose to kill and blame the person who chose to leave unhealthy by smoking cigarettes or eating bacon etc!

You know what, a#hole? Ban firearms, and avoid thus the killings committed with firearms, and deal with the tobacco problem independently. And then with car crashes, domestic accidents, etc.

I am sick and tired of these deviation maneuvers.

Robert - strange situation , when I see this kind of messages from the hamurgers eaters - I'm not wondered that many nations hate them.

I'm praying that future sitcoms will tell them not only when to laugh , but what to do with their sad life.....

And I think - sitcom watchers has so many guns - the hardcore nightmare.

I'm proud that I'm European .

-- hide signature --

Best regards
Zbigniew

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow