Started Dec 19, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
itsukisama
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
D7000 Crop Factor.
Dec 19, 2012

I used to have a canon with a 50 mm and I loved it.  Now that i changed sides, everything is a bit new to me and I wanted to ask you guys for some advice.  I read about the crop factor, and I plan on getting a new lens.  I was going to get the Nikon 50mm AF-S FX format just for a cost issue but i heard its like shooting a 75mm?  I recently saw some cheap lenses locally and it was one of these..

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/97413-USA/Nikon_1902_AF_Nikkor_50mm_f_1_4D.html

I saw one going for 250 or so.  I was thinking would that work okay with my d7000?  Should I go ahead and save and go for the DX format?  I'm recently getting back into photography, I eventually want to get a FX camera later down the line, when I start a family, but for now I just want to learn, and experience what Nikon has to offer while learning about photography.  Do you guys have any suggestions?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow