Expose a shape/letter on film

Started Dec 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tom Axford
Senior MemberPosts: 1,533
What are you asking?
In reply to FodoR, Dec 19, 2012

It sounds as if you simply want a double exposure on the same frame (i.e. without winding on the film). Some film cameras will do this, others will not - look in the camera manual.

If you are asking for something more than this, then you need to explain in more detail.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow