On a safari trip to S.A. .....any suggestions of settings of OM-D EM-5 with 100-300mm.

Started Dec 19, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
absoluutbeginner
Forum MemberPosts: 55Gear list
Like?
On a safari trip to S.A. .....any suggestions of settings of OM-D EM-5 with 100-300mm.
Dec 19, 2012

Like a lot of OM-D users i have a problem with the MYSET functions .

Choosing the right selections  for wildlife  photography I am breaking my head over now.

Also using the Mapping of the Custom Button Functions which I found via this site makes it even harder.

It's just a bit too much .

I must admit ..that I have bought this camera perhaps a bit too fast for the amount of possibilities

the camera has.

But until know I don't regret it at all....especially using the stabilization is fantastic.

The JPEGs are better than from the GH1 so I don't have to use the RAW data too much.

I would like to ask some help from the more experienced users of the E-M5.

The lens I will mainly use for the E-M5 is the 100-300mm Pana .

The 14-140 I will use for the GH1 ....but the settings of this camera are more easy.

But any suggestions on both cameras on settings for wildlife would  be really nice...:-)

Pls could anyone give me a good hint....

absoluutbeginner's gear list:absoluutbeginner's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +9 more
ANSWER:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow