Started Dec 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AnsonW
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Like?
Because of the focusing problem..
Dec 19, 2012

I was thinking.   When the auto focus hits my target it is dead on beautiful and sharp.  But when it does not I end up using manual focus.

Don't get me wrong I love this camera, but I still owned and used my OM-D.  and when I use OM-D it is ultra fast and pin point my target. same as my 5dmk3/5dmk2 (sadly I have not been using it, only twice this year.  and need to sell my mk2)

I purchase RX1 because it was AF. and did not mind it being slow as it was for another type of shooting style for me.  If I end up using it full manual mode and manual focus, why don't I go back to my original plan.  I am still on pre-order a Leica M240 and 35mm either 2.0/1.4 prime.  Yes I know it it $10k+ for it.  and can not compare pricing.

I am kind of suck into this zeiss/leica lens thing right now.  I dont know what to do...I really like the pic when it comes out right.  otherwise.  I have up to Jan 14 to return it.

Canon EOS 5D Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow