Started Dec 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
AlanJones
Junior MemberPosts: 32Gear list
Like?
Re: Any real books about the SX50?
In reply to Felix John, Dec 19, 2012

Felix John wrote:

BobT wrote:

Is there any book, with real paper pages and a binding, on the market that deals specifically with the new Canon SX50 camera? I really am not a fan of this downloaded CD camera manual idea. I need the info when out and about using my camera. Can't run home to for needed info. And, don't like the idea of using all that printer ink to print out all of those pages either.

So....anything out there? I'm aware of lots of other (real) books for lots of other cameras.

Thanks

Haven't seen any books of the SX50, but I did order, & should be receiveing soon, a 'cheat sheet' for the camera, for exactly that purpose. Not a book, but maybe better to carry with you. Perhaps it could be just what you're looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/PhotoBert-CheatSheet-PowerShot-SX50HS-Digital/dp/B009SX9YJI

Thanks for the link to the cheat sheet. I ordered yesterday and should be getting on Thursday. Not a bad shipping time considering it's late in the"Christmas buying season" in America.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow