Started Dec 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Francesco Genova Italia
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Is Sony listening to its costumers?
Dec 19, 2012

I have read about the new firmware improvments on BLACKMAGIC CINEMA CAMERA and it's clear that this company is listenging to the suggestions Which come from its costumers/camera owner.

I wonder if this happens with large companies like Sony and I'm not sure about but as I'm and diehard old guy I try to put out my suggestions about VG900 and NEX7 as owner:

a) why not to add a TIMELAPSE capability to this camera as black magic seems to have done? This feature'd simplify the life of many costumers

b) wht bot to announce the aim to build a specific adapter for Alpha FF lens with translucent technology for VG900 in oder to allow people to run in FF the camera at best of its automatic functions, increasing as well the choise of Sont Alpha lenses as they'd be the only ones able to be used in FF with all automatic functions on

It'd be nice to find HERE a reply from Sony

Consider this as a public call to SONY INC

I still hope.....

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow