Started Dec 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Imthinking
Forum MemberPosts: 89
Like?
35 F/1.8 Photos + NEX-6
Dec 19, 2012

Picked this lens up in the evening from the Sony store at an open air mall in CA.  It was evening and the sun had been down for a bit so the light was very low, although there was decent light coming from the mall shops.  I took some shots to share with you.  These were all on A priority mode and everything else fully automatic.

Focusing was fast and seemed pretty accurate.  I took a few more shots when I got home with just kitchen lights on.  At the end I have some soda cans where the only thing I changed was the aperture (meaning the shutter speed got progressively longer as I raised the F stop since I was still in A).  Things stayed nice and sharp despite the longer shutter speed thanks to the OSS.
These are all handheld with no flash.  If you have any questions about the lens and how it works with the NEX-6 let me know (I also have the power zoom kit lens to compare it with as well as a D7000 with the exact same 35 1.8 setup that I use as my go to combo).

The very first shot I took. It it almost dark above me, with lighting from the mall providing the only light.

Pretty sharp.

Nikon D7000 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow