Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic - Special !!!

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
peweuk
Contributing MemberPosts: 537Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ200 1600 ISO
In reply to SirLataxe, Dec 18, 2012

SirLataxe wrote:

Incidentally, I emailed Silkypix to ask if they are offering or planning similar modules to the Panasonic-dedicated one, for other camera makes. Unfortunately they're not, at the moment. The only alternative, if you want to run RAW files from other camera makes thorugh Silkypix, is to buy the full version of Silkypix V5Pro which is just under £200.

Although that's not outrageous, it is more than I want to pay as AdobeCameraRaw, which I already have, does a very good job on RAWs from my Sony R1 and Samsung EX1. A pity Silkypix don't sell modules for other cams like the Panasonic one. I'd happily pay £28 X 2 for a Sony module and a Samsung module, assuming the results will be as good as those from a Panasonic FZ200.

Perhaps others might like to wage an email campaign to persuade Silkypix to make some additional modules?

SirLataxe

Does anyone know if the default settings in the 'Full version' would be just as effective on the FZ200 files or is it that the 'Special' Panasonic version has a special range of default settings.

-- hide signature --

My Gallery is here -
http://www.uko.com/photosdemo

peweuk's gear list:peweuk's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Me!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow