Some (full size) 06 Tele zoom lens pics (19 of them)

Started Dec 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jack Simpson
Forum ProPosts: 10,756Gear list
Like?
Re: Some (full size) 06 Tele zoom lens pics (19 of them)
In reply to GeoffNS, Dec 18, 2012

GeoffNS wrote:

Hi Geoff,

Very nice series with great variety, Thanks for posting Jack.

Thank you sir and you're very welcome

I agree with Ricardo that the candid shot of the woman in red is excellent,

that one really amazed me, considering the the two(2) panes of glass   But, I know she wasn't wearing red but, if memory serves, there was something in the foreground that was red .... d@mn, now I gotta go see what that red thing was

but the one of the mountains seen thru a gap in the clouds is, IMHO, the very best.

Thank again, sir and I agree ... pretty cool and luckily, it was a payday so I headed outside of the mall

(Reminded me of the old joke about how to forecast the weather in Vancouver, "If you can see the mountains it means that it is going to rain, and if you can't see the mountains then it is raining." Actually it's raining here today and there is little chance of a white Christmas in NS this year)

My new axiom for Vancouver weather is: "If you like the weather, wait a few hours and it'll change ... if you don't like the weather, wait a few days/weeks/months and it might change"

As for the white stuff, here is the Manitoba, this past November:

CLICK HERE ...and to think my mum wanted Christmas in November because she though it would be warmer and with no snow

The regional Pentax rep loaned me a K to Q adapter (Thanks Dave!).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... I'll have to try that

As expected, it was very well made. The tripod foot from the DA*300 lens fits it, so you don't need to get a separate one if you already have that lens.

I think i would need it (tripod adapter) with my PhotoSniper, DA50-135/2.8 and/or FA 50/1.7(?)

Looking forward to seeing more of your fine pictures.

Thank you Geoff and looking forward to your pics when ya get your 06 lens

Cheers,

Jack

Regards, Geoff.

-- hide signature --

STREET PHOTOGRAPHY DOCUMENTARY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kkHKP4Gnd0
(*UPDATED NOV 16th*)MY BLOG.... www.nakedmanonawire.blogspot.com
****MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN IS MY 'VIEW PLAN'****
It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one is doing

Jack Simpson's gear list:Jack Simpson's gear list
Pentax Q7
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow