Ken Rockwell: Don't buy a midrange zoom. Carry a fixed 50mm instead, like a pro.

Started Dec 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,757
Like?
Re: Ken Rockwell: Don't buy a midrange zoom. Carry a fixed 50mm instead, like a pro.
In reply to Click Click Rizzy, Dec 18, 2012

Click Click Rizzy wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

EDIT by Moderator...

Please refrain from posting more than 1 link to an external site unless completely necessary - in this case 1 is sufficient but 6 could be considered spam...

Uhm... Welcome to new, moderated DPR Click Click Rizzy. You are new to this forum and I wish you all the luck, hopefully you will like it here. I see the Mod already gave you a warm welcomed hug.

BTW, beware of mentioning KR, he is not a popular guy around here. Beat me why, since he is more of a Nikon fan and considerably more knowledgeable and fun to read than many of the trolls allowed existing on this forum.

Oh man, I had no clue I was copying the hypertext along with the text... Didn't expect the writing box here to pick it here... Well I am sure the Moderator had the sense to see that I was new here and wasn't trying to spam or anything :P!

Anyways thanks for the heads up Mr. Moderator.

Don't thank me, thank the Moderator. In my opinion Spam is something else... but I am not the Mod.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow