David Busch's Olympus OM-D E-M5 Guide to Digital Photography

Started Nov 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
D Lynch
Senior MemberPosts: 2,689Gear list
Like?
Re: On my iPad for the past week . .Thanks
In reply to stabilo, Dec 18, 2012

Thanks for that. I'm iPad challenged. I'll do that when I go home. Looking forward to it.

I asked about Magic Lantern books at a photo store. Apparently there's nothing planned for the OMD.

I'm afraid I learn better when I can muscle down with a book, and refer to it again, and again if necessary. If there's some way to do something wrong, I'll choose that.

It's all about images. Found the camera wasn't set up as I expected. Changed the settings according to the helpful report here; but without understanding the impact of some.

Great camera; favourite digital camera before was my Sony F828. It worked well for me.

Buyer's remorse...it's a second system. I could have bought a beautiful lens for my primary system, a dslr. habits from working my business for years and years with F2,F3+motor drives are hard to change. And my little OMD has morphed into a substantial camera with grip and Oly hand strap on.

Camera is a joy; I need to use it better.

-- hide signature --

DaveL
Toronto

D Lynch's gear list:D Lynch's gear list
Nikon D300S Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PM2
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow